Raspberry Pi Mini Tower NAS Kit
The Raspberry Pi Mini Tower NAS Kit provides an upgraded version of X862 V2.0 M.2/NGFF SATA SSD shield which is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, and provides an exquisite 3D printed housing, a classic Ice Tower cooler, and A 0.96 inch OLED display, you can use this kit to combine your Raspberry Pi 4B and your M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length solid state drive into a mini NAS case.
This is new updated X862 V2.0 version from X862 V1.0. We solve the EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device. The X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 model B, it provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4. New X862 V2.0 ONLY support M.2 NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length. The X862 V2.0 support UASP.
- Fit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Only
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - M.2/NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- Build Your own NAS
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Easy to play with 0.96 inch OLED display
- High performance heat dissipation
- Power Supply: 5V/3A USB-C
- Without EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device.
- ONLY support M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length
- The X862 V2.0 Supports UASP
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4B
- Specially-made USB3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cabling required!
- I2C protocol 0.96 inch OLED Screen
- OLED resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Driver of OLED: SSD1306
- Classic ICE Tower Cooler
- Product Outlook
- How to assemble
- Step 1 - 4:
- Step 5 - 8:
- How to Enable OLED Display: [ https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/S-0005 ]
- How about Ice tower cooler: [ https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/EP-0107 ]
- MiniPC, NAS, Raspberry Pi 4B, Raspberry Pi 4B storage, mass storage case, oled display, x862 V2.0, M.2 SATA SSD adapter, Ice tower cooler, heat sink, fan.