9-Layer Acrylic case for RPi 4B
This is a 9-layer acrylic case featuring the colors of several national flags.
From the color match, you can guess which national flag colors they are.
It is very beautiful, with a small fan of 3007, providing a good The heat dissipation effect.
As always, is equipped with a screwdriver and a set of aluminum alloy heat sinks, which is very easy to install.
- Easy to install
- laser cutting
- Acrylic material
- 3007 Fan
- Aluminum alloy heat sink pack
- Different color to chose
- German Style
- French style
- Spanish style
- Italian style
- England style
- 1 x 9-Layer acrylic case （ Random Color）
- 1 x 3007 Fan with screws and nuts
- 1 x Heat sink pack kit for RPi 4B
- 1 x Screw driver
How to assemble
- Step 1 Paste heat sinks to Raspberry Pi 4B after peeling off protect film.
- Step 2 Peeling off the protect film from acrylic case.
- Step 3 Put Raspberry Pi into the case.
- Step 4 Put other 3 layers on top of the Raspberry Pi.e, last three layers will be as a holder.
- Step 5 Fixed fan to the top layer and connect red wire to 5V and black wire to GND Pin on Raspberry Pi’s GPIO Pin.
- Step 6 Fixed all acrylic layers with screws and nuts with screw driver.
- 9-layer acrylic case, raspberry pi 4B, colorful case, acrylic case, fan, heat sinks
- Q: Do you have russian style?
A: No, just has five styles recently.