ROCK 4 C+ Starter Kit
Rock 4C+ Starter Kit (Rock 4 model C Plus) contains everything you need to get start, MicroHDMI cable, Power supply, acrylic case, 4010 fan, TF card and so on. The 5V fan will provide good dissipation, and it is really quiet, the acrylic case fit for the board precisely, and provides good protection for your Rock 4C+ development board.
- Easy to assemble
- Aluminum Heatsink
- 4010 quiet fan
- Acrylic case
- 5V/3.6A 18W Power supply with switch
- MicroHDMI to Full-sized HDMI cable
- Plastic easy-carry-box
Rock 4 Model C Plus Specifications
Rock 4 model C Plus Port Definitions
Heat Dissipation Effect
- 1 x Rock 4 Model C Plus Development Board
- 1 x 5V/3.6A Power supply with switch
- 1 x MicroHDMI to Full-sized HDMI cable
- 1 x 4010 5V fan
- 1 x Acrylic case
- 3 x Aluminum heat sink
- 1 x Plastic easy-to-carry case
- 4 x M2.5 Long Copper pillar
- 4 x M2.5 Short Copper pillar
- 12 x M2.5 screw
- 1 x TF Card Reader
- 1 x 64 GB TF card
- 1 x MicroHDMI to Full-sized HDMI Cable
- 1 x Anti-splipper pad
How to Assemble
- Step 1
- Step 2
How to Getting Start
- Prepare a PC with windows/Linux/MacOS OS with it and make sure it can access internet properly.
- Download Official Image:［ https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock4/downloads ］
- Download Flash Tool: [ https://www.balena.io/etcher ] and install it.
- Insert TF card to TF card reader and connect it to PC or Laptop's USB port , and flash the image that downloaded before to TF card with Flash tool:
- Eject the USB card reader and take out the TF card, and then insert it into card slot on Rock 4 model C Plus development board.
- Connect power supply to Rock 4 model C plus on USB-C port
- Connect MicroHDMI to Rock 4 model C plus on MicroHDMI port and connect the other port to HDMI port on TV or Display.
- Connect mouse and keyboard on USB port.
- Turn on the power swith on power supply and wait for a while, and login with the default username and password to operate the system.
- About username and password: [ https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock/FAQ#What.27s_the_user_and_password_in_Lubuntu ]
- Rock 4 FAQ: [ https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock4/FAQs ]
- Rock 4 Model C Plus Starter kit, Rock 4C+, Case of Rock Pi, Rock Pi case.