Micro:Bit Discovery Kit
This is an entry-level micro:bit kit with multiple sensors and an exquisite manual. Using the block of makecode can quickly implement the corresponding demo. It is very suitable for building an experimental environment with children to inspire their inspiration. what is micro:bit? The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that introduces you to how software and hardware work together. It has an LED light display, buttons, sensors and many input/output features that, when programmed, let it interact with you and your world.
The new micro:bit with sound adds a built-in microphone and speaker, as well as an extra touch input button and a power button.
The download connection can be found in our manual。 And the pins of the device are all soldered, just need a simple installation to start happy programming. Among them, we have done 8 basic tutorials to operate external devices and sensors. The basic content can be accessed in the link of the manual.
- Easy to assemble
- Multiple sensors available
- Web programming
- GPIO expansion board
- Micro:bit V2
- More demos can be done.
How to use
- Get-started: [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/introduction/ ]
- Setup: [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/set-up/ ]
- LED and buttons: [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/leds-and-buttons/ ]
- Sensors: [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/sensors/ ]
- Sound output: 
- Sound input: [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/sound-input/ ]
- Radio and pins [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/radio-and-pins/ ]
- get-creative : [ https://microbit.org/get-started/first-steps/get-creative/ ]
- Micro:bit v2, Micro:bit, micro:bit v2 dev kit, microbit discovery kit.