Difference between revisions of "K-0612"
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
* Heat dissipation
* Heat dissipation
Revision as of 10:50, 8 November 2021
Raspberry Pi Mini Tower NAS Kit
The Raspberry Pi Mini Tower NAS Kit provides an upgraded version of X862 V2.0 M.2/NGFF SATA SSD shield which is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, and provides an exquisite 3D printed housing, a classic Ice Tower cooler, and A 0.96 inch OLED display, you can use this kit to combine your Raspberry Pi 4B and your M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length solid state drive into a mini NAS case.
This is new updated X862 V2.0 version from X862 V1.0. We solve the EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device. The X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 model B, it provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4. New X862 V2.0 ONLY support M.2 NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length. The X862 V2.0 support UASP.
X862's Power come from Raspberry Pi USB3.0 port, you do not need additional power supply!
Raspberry Pi 4B board and M.2 SATA SSD are not included in package!
- Fit for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Only
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - M.2/NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- Build Your own NAS
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Easy to play with 0.96 inch OLED display
- High performance heat dissipation
- Power Supply: 5V/3A USB-C
- Without EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device.
- ONLY support M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length
- The X862 V2.0 Supports UASP
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4B
- Specially-made USB3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cabling required!
- I2C protocol 0.96 inch OLED Screen
- OLED resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Driver of OLED: SSD1306
- Classic ICE Tower Cooler
- Product Outlook
- How to assemble
- Step 1 - 4:
- Step 5 - 8:
- Connect GPIO expansion cable
- Port Details
- Heat dissipation
- USB dongle
- How to Enable OLED Display: [ https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/S-0005 ]
- How about Ice tower cooler: [ https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/EP-0107 ]
- MiniPC, NAS, Raspberry Pi 4B, Raspberry Pi 4B storage, mass storage case, oled display, x862 V2.0, M.2 SATA SSD adapter, Ice tower cooler, heat sink, fan.