- 1 ABS Case for RPi 4B with 3.5 Inch Resistive Touch Screen
- 2 Description
- 3 Features
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Package Includes
- 6 Download Image
- 7 Install LCD driver
- 8 Touch screen calibration
- 9 How to assemble
- 10 Tutorial video
- 11 Keywords
- 12 FAQ
ABS Case for RPi 4B with 3.5 Inch Resistive Touch Screen
This is a kit for Raspberry Pi 4B.
It contains an ABS case and a 3.5 inch Resistive touch screen.
This TFT display is 3.5" diagonal adn bright (6 white-LED backlight) and colorful.
It has 480x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control and a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen. It is good for DIY projects such as mini gamepad, Desktop clock, appointment reminder, access control viewer and so on. The Raspberry Pi 3.5 inch Touch Screen can adjust the resolution by the software which also available for connecting Raspberry Pi 3 B+ directly, without additional power.(The RPI screen original resolution is 320×480).
The screen support 125MHz SPI signal input, the refresh rate is about 50fps which is enough to play the videos or games and display stable without flicker.
It supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Kali system, the drivers and image are provides freely.
The case can be used as raspberry pi case with mini cooling fan and 3.5 inch screen case.
The 3.5 inch resistive Touch Screen can be directly inserted into any version of the Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi zero, zero w, a, A+, b, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+)
(Raspberry Pi is not included in the package)
If Raspberry Pi is equipped with GPIO display drivers,the HDMI port will have no signal output
- Easy to assemble
- 3.5" diagonal LCD TFT display
- Resistive touch screen
- ABS material case
- Supported OS: Raspbian buster for RPi 4B; Ubuntu mate, kali-linux, Raspbian stretch for RPi 3B/3B+
- 320×480 resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A, B, A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+,4B versions
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Size perfectly fits the Pi
- High quality immersion gold surface plating
- Supports Raspbian system, ubuntu system ,kali Linux system
|Touch Screen Type||Resistive|
|Touch Screen Controller||XPT2046|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||-20~60|
|Package Size||118*72*34 (mm)|
|Rough Weight(Package containing)||75 (g)|
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|11||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|18||LCD_RS||Instruction/Data Register selection|
|19||LCD_SI / TP_SI||SPI data input of LCD/Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|23||LCD_SCK / TP_SCK||SPI clock of LCD/Touch Panel|
|24||LCD_CS||LCD chip selection, low active|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
- 1 x ABS Case for RPi 4B
- 1 x 3.5 Inch Resistance Touch Screen
- 1 x Resistance Pen
- 1 x Aluminum Heat Sinks pack(4PCS)
For Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+
Just download image file from: [ https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kma6FcBex-vHAH8CZ7mcJcAnrGwyfVHT ]
- Just download image file from: [ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RvTBX4M40CqNQ1XXFDDkfx_Qr1tFhgmV/view?usp=sharing ]
- Unzip it and then flash your TF card with this image.
- This image contains LCD driver and touch screen driver.
- You can also install the driver manually by following steps.
For Raspberry Pi 4B
If you have difficulty installing the driver, or if you still can't use the display properly after installing the driver, Please Try our Configned images for tested. Just need download and write the image into the TF card.
DO NOT need any driver installation steps.
- Select one of image files and download it from following URLS:
- Raspberry Pi OS image file name: "MPI3501-3.5inch-2020-12-02-raspios-buster-armhf.7z"
- [ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jce5SksRIeZu22BElT9x_Ad8rT8oPkZH/view?usp=sharing ]
[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z-LdPlJvh4yxhBVMXjFl4W7Pz7r6-EZJ/view?usp=sharing ]
- Ubuntu 18.04 image file name: "MPI2418-MPI2801-MPI3201-Ubuntu-18.04.2.7z"
- [ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydf3tcM9z0Ip2k_sr5Izd8OTsQwjXx36/view?usp=sharing ]
[ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n2iuTLrdd7DQmgb2lmpHfUZQf2R55PY2/view?usp=sharing ]
- Unzip it and Flash it to TF card with etcher tool.
- LCDwiki: [ http://www.lcdwiki.com/3.5inch_RPi_Display ]
Install LCD driver
sudo rm -rf LCD-show git clone https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git chmod -R 755 LCD-show cd LCD-show/ sudo ./LCD35-show
- If Raspberry Pi is equipped with GPIO display drivers such as MPI2411, MPI2418, MPI2801, MPI3201, MPI3501, etc., the HDMI port will have no signal output
- If you need to switch back to the HDMI display mode, execute:
cd LCD-show/ sudo ./LCD-hdmi
Download LCD Driver Manually
- Driver download
Touch screen calibration
- This LCD can be calibrated using a program called xinput_calibrator
- Install it with the commands:
cd LCD-show/ sudo dpkg -i -B xinput-calibrator_0.7.5-1_armhf.deb
- Click the Men button on the task bar, choose Preference -> Calibrate Touchscreen.
- Finish the touch calibration following the prompts. Maybe rebooting is required to make calibration active.
- You can create a 99-calibration.conf file to save the touch parameters (not necessary if file exists).
- Save the touch parameters
How to assemble
- ABS case, Raspberry Pi 4B, RPi 4B, 3.5 inch TFT screen, resistive touch screen, 3.5 inch touch screen, gameboy screen, monitor, display, 480x320
- Q: The screen is whitish and there is no display what should i do?
A: Install driver or just flash TF card with preload driver image.
- Q: If I set it according to the operation, what should I do if I start the display character interface?
A: Please re-burn the system and do the same operation.
- Q: Why is there no output on my HDMI interface?
A: If you need to switch back to the HDMI display mode, execute: