X876 M.2 NVME SSD Expansion Board
Raspberry Pi 4B does not include in the package, additional purchase required!
The X876 M.2 NVMe SSD expansion board, offering an easy and fast way to create big storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4B. Its elegant and ultra-compact design allows M.2 SSD to be conveniently attached to Raspberry Pi. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port delivers a blistering data transfer rate of up to 5Gbps, letting you transfer a large amount of data in seconds. The mounting holes and standoffs help protect the solid-state drives, while effectively drawing the heat away from the drive for reliable performance. The built-in LED light indicates the reading or writing status – no more guesswork again.
The X876 can be the perfect storage solution for your home media center and building Network-attached storage (NAS) for storing and streaming your own videos, music, and digital photos around the house and even across the world. the X876 also supports operating system booting from your SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying.
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4B - M.2 NVMe SSD Shield
- Supports multiple M.2 NVMe SSD lengths including: 2280, 2260, 2242, 2230
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- Supports booting OS from your SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi
- Supports USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Specially-made USB3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cable needed
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 3.5A to power the SSD
- USB bus-powered - Only one PSU required
- Extra power provided by Raspberry Pi via Pogo Pins - no wirindg & soldering required
Please Notes: 1) Compatible with M.2 NVMe SSDs only, not compatible with SATA M.2 SSDs 2) Additional spacer required for SSD lengths 2260, 2242 and 2230 (not supplied with X876) 3) As with all SSDs, new media must be formatted before use
- Port Definitions
- Back View
- 1 x X876 M.2 NVME SSD M-KEY Expansion board for Raspberry Pi 4B.
- 1 x USB3.0 to USB3.0 Cable
- 1 x USB adapter for board and Raspberry Pi 4B
- 4 x Flat head screw
- 4 x Copper pillar
- 1 x Flat head screw for fixing M.2 NVME SSD
- 1 x Screw driver
How to assemble
- Insert the M.2 NVME SSD in 45 degree angle and fix it by using flat head screw.
- Put Raspberry Pi 4B on top of the expansion board, please note that the pogopin must contact with the Raspberry Pi 4B properly.
- Fix the Raspberry Pi 4B with flat head screws.
- Connect the USB adapter from Raspberry Pi 4B USB3.0 port to expansionboard on USB3.0 port.
- Connect Raspberry Pi 4B to monitor with the MicroHDMI cable, and change the signal source to correct channel.
- Connect the keyboard and mouse to Raspberry Pi 4B on USB port.
- Connect the power supply to Raspberry Pi 4B on USB-C port and have fun.
- X876 M.2 NVME SSD Expansion Board