52Pi Mini PCIe HAT M02 for RPi 5
The 52Pi Mini PCIe HAT M02 is a dedicated expansion board meticulously crafted for use with the Raspberry Pi 5. Utilizing the Raspberry Pi 5's PCIe interface, this HAT provides seamless integration with Mini PCIe devices, making it an ideal solution for incorporating Mini PCIe-compatible peripherals.
- Raspberry Pi 5 Compatibility: Specifically designed for use with the Raspberry Pi 5, ensuring optimal compatibility and performance.
- Mini PCIe Expansion: The HAT extends the Raspberry Pi 5's capabilities by offering a Mini PCIe slot, allowing users to connect a variety of Mini PCIe devices, such as network cards.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Leveraging the PCIe interface, the HAT supports high-speed data transfer rates, ensuring efficient and reliable communication between the Raspberry Pi 5 and connected Mini PCIe devices.
- Plug-and-Play Design: The HAT features a user-friendly, plug-and-play design for easy installation and setup. No intricate configurations are needed to start utilizing Mini PCIe peripherals.
- Compact Form Factor: Designed with a compact form factor, the HAT maintains a small footprint, allowing for versatile and space-efficient Raspberry Pi 5 projects.
- Sturdy Build Quality: Crafted with high-quality materials, the HAT ensures durability and reliability, making it suitable for a variety of applications in both professional and hobbyist settings.
- Enhanced Connectivity: Expanding the connectivity options of the Raspberry Pi 5, the HAT opens up possibilities for a range of Mini PCIe devices, enhancing the overall functionality of your Raspberry Pi-based projects.
- Versatile Applications: With support for Mini PCIe devices like network cards, the HAT is suitable for a wide range of applications, including networking projects, IoT applications, and custom embedded systems.
In summary, the 52Pi Mini PCIe HAT M02 for Raspberry Pi 5 is a feature-rich expansion board that empowers users to extend the capabilities of their Raspberry Pi 5 by seamlessly integrating Mini PCIe devices. Its compact design, plug-and-play functionality, and high-speed data transfer make it a valuable addition to various Raspberry Pi projects.
- Product Outlook
- Back face
- Port definitions
How to assemble it?
- Please refer to following figure to assemble your Mini PCIe device.
NOTE: Mini PCIe Network interface adapter dose not include in the package, additional purchase required.
How to enable PCIex1 function on Raspberry Pi 5?
- Modify /boot/config.txt and adding following parameters:
- Enable auto detection PCIe and booting from NVME.
sudo rpi-eeprom-config --edit
Adding following parts:
The 6 means to enable booting from nvme. Reboot Raspberry Pi 5 and try to use `lsblk` or `lspci -vvv` to get more details of the PCIe device.
- 1 x 52Pi Mini PCIe HAT M02 for RPi 5
- 1 x 8.5 x 40mm FFC cable (40mm length)
- 2 x M2.5 Ball head screw
- 8 x M2.5x4mm screw
- 4 x M2.5x17mm copper pillar
- 1 x M2.5 screw driver
- 52Pi Mini PCIe HAT M02 for RPi 5, Mini PCIe Hat.