Ultra Thin Ice Tower Cooler for Raspberry Pi 4B
This is an ultra-thin ice tower cooler that only supports Raspberry Pi 4B. It includes ultra-thin fans and supports fan speed regulation. The speed can be controlled by programming the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi, and the heat sink is ultra-thin.
- Ultra Thin
- Support fan speed regultion
- Support Raspberry Pi 4B ONLY
- Good Heat dissipation effect
- 4010 Fan with PWM adjustable speed feature
NOTE: Raspberry Pi 4B is not included in the package, need additional purchase.
- Product Outlook
- Compare with other products
Compare with other products from Dimention
- Structure of the heat dissipation system
- Benchmark by using sysbench on Raspberry Pi 64Bit OS.
- Heat Dissipation
- Fast Cooling Effect
- Other side
How to assemble
- 1. Fix the bracket to ICE tower cooler with M2.5 screws.
- 2. Peel off the protect film of thermal pad and paste it on top of CPU and Memory chip.
- 3. Fix the copper pillar to the bracket.
- 4. Fix ICE tower cooler to Raspberry Pi 4B with M2.5 nuts.
- 5. Connect Red wire to Raspberry Pi's GPIO on 5V
- 6. Connect Black wire to Raspberry Pi's GPIO on GND
- 7. Connect Blue wire to Raspberry Pi's GPIO on TXD
- 1 x Ultra Thin ICE Tower Cooler
- 4 x M2.5 Screws
- 4 x Copper Pillar
- 1 x Screw driver
- 4 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x Acrylic panel
How to control fan speed
- Default OS: Raspberry Pi OS
- GPIO 14 is connected to fan pwm controller pin, you can just testing by using this code and modify it as you well.
- Create a file named fan_control.py
- Copy and paste following code
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO import time import subprocess as sp # initializing GPIO, setting mode to BOARD. # Default pin of fan is physical pin 8, GPIO14 Fan = 8 GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BOARD) GPIO.setup(Fan, GPIO.OUT) p = GPIO.PWM(Fan, 50) p.start(0) try: while True: temp = sp.getoutput("vcgencmd measure_temp|egrep -o '[0-9]*\.[0-9]*'") # print(temp) if float(temp) < 48.0: p.ChangeDutyCycle(0) elif float(temp) > 48.0 and float(temp) < 60.0: p.ChangeDutyCycle(100) time.sleep(0.1) elif float(temp) > 60.0: p.ChangeDutyCycle(100) time.sleep(0.1) except KeyboardInterrupt: pass p.stop() GPIO.cleanup()
- Save it and test it
- ICE tower cooler, ultra thin ice tower cooler, ice tower for raspberry pi 4B