ABS Electrical Box for RPi 3B/3B+
Electrical boxes are critical components of your home's electrical system.
But for many DIYers, the wide variety of boxes is bewildering.
This ABS Electrical Box for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ is made of ABS material, and it has a transparent observation port.
The box can be locked by a sliding lock. and it can be hung on the wall through the mounting hole
- Easy to assemble
- ABS material
- Transparent Observation Window
- Sliding Lock
- Mounting Hole
- 1 x ABS Electrical Box for RPi 3B/3B+
- 1 x Single Fan with heat sink
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 1 x Aluminum heat sink pack for RPi 3B/3B+
How to assemble
- Remove the sliding lock(buckle) and then open the box.
- Pasting heat sinks and single fan to Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ after peeling off the protect film, and then fixed Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ PCB to the bottom of the box with screws(Two).
- Connect the fan's red wire to 5V and Black wire to GND on the Raspberry Pi's GPIO Pin.
- Close the box and insert the sliding lock and buckle it.
- Mounting the box to the wall or electrical box.
- ABS case, electrical box, Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ , heat sink, single fan, plastic box
- Q: What is the electrical box called?
A: These exit wires are called branch circuits or branch wire circuits.
Service panels are called many different things: fuse box, fuse panel, circuit breaker panel.
Today, most homes have what we call the electrical service panel, or simply, the service panel.
- Q: What does an electrical junction box do?
A: A junction box is used in building construction and consists of a square box or housing that provides protection and a safety barrier for electrical connections. These boxes are made from metal or plastic and form part of your home or other building's electrical wiring system.
- Q: what is ABS electrical box do?
A: It is an ABS case for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+, and you can hang your Pi on the wall and make it looks like a junction box or electrical box as well.