ABS Case for RPi 4B with 3.5 Inch Resistive Touch Screen SKU: K-0403
ABS Case for RPi 4B with 3.5 Inch Resistive Touch Screen
This is a kit for Raspberry Pi 4B.
It contains an ABS case and a 3.5 inch Resistive touch screen.
This TFT display is 3.5" diagonal adn bright (6 white-LED backlight) and colorful.
It has 480x320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control and a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen. It is good for DIY projects such as mini gamepad, Desktop clock, appointment reminder, access control viewer and so on. The Raspberry Pi 3.5 inch Touch Screen can adjust the resolution by the software which also available for connecting Raspberry Pi 3 B+ directly, without additional power.(The RPI screen original resolution is 320×480).
The screen support 125MHz SPI signal input, the refresh rate is about 50fps which is enough to play the videos or games and display stable without flicker.
It supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, and Kali system, the drivers and image are provides freely.
The case can be used as raspberry pi case with mini cooling fan and 3.5 inch screen case.
The 3.5 inch resistive Touch Screen can be directly inserted into any version of the Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi zero, zero w, a, A+, b, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+)
(Raspberry Pi is not included in the package)
If Raspberry Pi is equipped with GPIO display drivers,the HDMI port will have no signal output
- Easy to assemble
- 3.5" diagonal LCD TFT display
- Resistive touch screen
- ABS material case
- Supported OS: Raspbian buster for RPi 4B; Ubuntu mate, kali-linux, Raspbian stretch for RPi 3B/3B+
- Power Input: 5V/0.13A
- Resolution: 320x480
- Refresh rate：5fps
- Colors: 65535
- Backlight: LED
- Aspect Ratio: 8:5
- Dimention: 91mm x 62mm x 34mm
- 1 x ABS Case for RPi 4B
- 1 x 3.5 Inch Resistance Touch Screen
- 1 x Resistance Pen
- 1 x Aluminum Heat Sinks pack(4PCS)
Install LCD driver
sudo rm -rf LCD-show git clone https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git chmod -R 755 LCD-show cd LCD-show/ sudo ./LCD35-show
- If Raspberry Pi is equipped with GPIO display drivers such as MPI2411, MPI2418, MPI2801, MPI3201, MPI3501, etc., the HDMI port will have no signal output
- If you need to switch back to the HDMI display mode, execute:
cd LCD-show/ sudo ./LCD-hdmi
Touch screen calibration
- This LCD can be calibrated using a program called xinput_calibrator
- Install it with the commands:
cd LCD-show/ sudo dpkg -i -B xinput-calibrator_0.7.5-1_armhf.deb
- Click the Men button on the task bar, choose Preference -> Calibrate Touchscreen.
- Finish the touch calibration following the prompts. Maybe rebooting is required to make calibration active.
- You can create a 99-calibration.conf file to save the touch parameters (not necessary if file exists).
- Save the touch parameters
How to assemble
- ABS case, Raspberry Pi 4B, RPi 4B, 3.5 inch TFT screen, resistive touch screen, 3.5 inch touch screen, gameboy screen, monitor, display, 480x320
- Q: The screen is whitish and there is no display what should i do?
A: You don't install the script.
- Q: If I set it according to the operation, what should I do if I start the display character interface?
A: Please re-burn the system and do the same operation.
- Q: Why is there no output on my HDMI interface?
A: If you need to switch back to the HDMI display mode, execute: