ABS Mini Tower NAS Kit
This kit contains an M.2 SATA SSD expansion board which can expand the mass storage for your Raspberry Pi.
The case is made of ABS material,This kit turns your Raspberry Pi into a mobile mini-host. NOTE: The RGB light in Fan and mood light will not light up unless installed driver, and OLED will not display any information untill you have enabled it !!! Please read the manual carefully and follow the steps to enable it. Please purchase M.2 SATA SSD 2280 mass storage device, It dose NOT support NVME SSD!!!
- ABS material High-precision mold making
- 0.96 inch OLED display
- M.2 SATA SSD (2280) mass storage adapter board
- USB3.0 connector
- Ice Tower Heat dissipation system
- RGB Programmable Fan light and mood light (WS281X)
- Acrylic Transparent Side Pannel
- Foolproof power connector for OLED screen and Fan
- Product Outlook
- Product Details
- 0.96 inch OLED Display
- UPS Plus Support
- Simple and Clean Desktop
- ICE tower cooler Heat Disspation system
How to assemble it
- Please follow the steps to install, beware of the installation details, please take care of the UPS Plus when the batteries has been inserted into the slot.
NOTE: prevent the wrong polarity when insert the batteries, and prevent short the circuit during install Raspberry Pi. Otherwise, the wrong installation method may cause damage to the equipment. It is your own risks.
- Steop 1
- Steop 2
- 1 * ABS Mini Tower UPS Kit
How to enable OLED Display
1. Turn on `i2c function` by using `sudo raspi-config` -> `interface options` -> `i2c` -> `enable` -> `yes`. 2. Check if the screen has been recognized by Raspberry Pi
i2cdetect -y 1
if encount `command not found` error, please install `i2c-tools` by using `sudo apt update && sudo apt -y install i2c-tools`.
3. Install dependencies libraries:
sudo apt -y install python3 python3-pip python3-pil libjpeg-dev zlib1g-dev libfreetype6-dev liblcms2-dev libopenjp2-7 libtiff5
4. Grant privilleges to user `pi`
sudo usermod -a -G gpio,i2c pi
5. Download sample code from this repo:
git clone https://github.com/rm-hull/luma.examples.git cd luma.examples/
6. Install the dependencies
sudo -H pip3 install -e .
7. Entering into example folder and test it.
cd examples/ python3 sys_info.py
8. At this time, the OLED screen is displaying system information.
How to enable fan light and mood light
NOTE： The RGB lights in the fan are connected to the ambient lights on the screen driver board. Turn on any one of the lights is equivalent to turn on the entire light group.
- 1. The lights are connected to GPIO18 which can found by typing: pinout in a terminal.
- 2. Make sure your Raspberry Pi can access internet.
- 3. Download demo code projects sources from github.
cd ~ git clone https://github.com/jgarff/rpi_ws281x
- 4. Build:
Build with SCons
- Install Scons (on raspbian)
sudo apt update && sudo apt -y install scons
- Make sure to adjust the parameters in main.cto suit your hardware.
- Signal rate (400kHz to 800kHz). Default 800kHz.
- ledstring.invert=1 if using a inverting level shifter.
- Width and height of LED matrix (height=1 for LED string).
- Type scons from inside the source directory.
cd rpi_ws281x/ sudo scons
Build and install with CMake
- Install CMake
- Configure your build:
mkdir build cd build cmake -D BUILD_SHARED=OFF -D BUILD_TEST=ON ..
See also for available options in 《font color=red>CMakeLists.txt.
cmake --build .
- To install built binaries and headers into your system type:
sudo make install
(default uses PWM channel 0).
That's it. You should see a moving rainbow scroll across the display.
More options are available,
should show them:
./test version 1.1.0 Usage: ./test -h (--help) - this information -s (--strip) - strip type - rgb, grb, gbr, rgbw -x (--width) - matrix width (default 8) -y (--height) - matrix height (default 8) -d (--dma) - dma channel to use (default 10) -g (--gpio) - GPIO to use If omitted, default is 18 (PWM0) -i (--invert) - invert pin output (pulse LOW) -c (--clear) - clear matrix on exit. -v (--version) - version information
- Reference URL: [ https://github.com/DeskPi-Team/rpi_ws281x ]
How to use UPS Plus
- Please refer to this URL: [ https://wiki.52pi.com/index.php?title=EP-0136 ]
- ABS Mini Tower UPS Kit, ABS case for Raspberry Pi, ABS mini tower, mini tower kit