Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink with Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module
This is an aluminum alloy heat sink, which is only suitable for Raspberry Pi computer modules.
It adopts passive heat dissipation and has good heat dissipation performance.
Active fan cooling mode, faster cooling.
- Easy to install
- CNC machining
- Accurate matching of heat dissipation contact surface
- Good heat dissipation
- Adjustable speed fan
- Product Outlook
- Dimension of Product
- The overall appearance and interface information after connecting with the IO board
Note: The Raspberry Pi CM4 Module and IO board is not included in product.
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink with Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 4 x M2.5 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 Nuts
- 4 x Thermal Pad
How to Assemble
- Paste thermal pad to CM4 module(RPi)
- Fix heat sink as following pictures
- Snap the CM4 module into the IO board
NOTE: Please beware of the direciton of the screws and nuts
- Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink with Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module, Aluminum heat sink for CM4, Raspberry Pi CM4 heat sink with fan, heat sink with fan for CM4