Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:17, 27 August 2021 by Yoyojacky (Yoyojacky moved page Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink without Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module SKU: ZP-0111 to ZP-0111)
Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink without Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module
This is an aluminum alloy heat sink, which is only suitable for Raspberry Pi computer modules.
It adopts passive heat dissipation and has good heat dissipation performance.
- Easy to install
- Passive Heat
- Accurate matching of heat dissipation contact surface
- Good heat dissipation
- Product Outlook
- Dimension of Product
- The overall appearance and interface information after connecting with the IO board
Note: The Raspberry Pi CM4 Module and IO board is not included in product.
- 1 x Screw driver
- 4 x M2.5 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 4 x Thermal Pad
How to Assemble
- Paste thermal pad to CM4 module(RPi)
- Fix heat sink as following pictures
NOTE: Please beware of the direciton of the screws and nuts
- Aluminum Alloy CNC Heat Sink without Fan for Raspberry Pi CM4 Module, CM4 Heat sink, Heat sink for Raspberry Pi CM4