Difference between revisions of "ZP-0090"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 11:40, 5 March 2020
Aluminum Case for RPi 4B with 3510 fan
3510 Version Extreme Cooling Fan Kit For Raspberry Pi 4B is a brandnew Cooling system for your Raspberry Pi
It's a completely new radiator, and it's a very cool cooling system after the armor shell.
The fan is 3510 version and more powerful but still quite when it is running.
Two aluminum blocks will touch the MCU tightly and good for the heat dissipation.
It's with good-looking appearance, and easy to assemble.
- Easy to assemble
- Extreme Cooling
- CNC machining
- Aluminum material
- 3510 Fan
- Acrylic panel good for wi-fi signal transmitting
- Weight: 118g
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 4 cm
How to assemble
- Unscrew the screws and put Raspberry Pi 4B as following picture:
- Put the thermal tape on Raspberry Pi 4B's CPU and memory chip and insert the acrylic panel into the case.
- Close the top case and fix it with screws.
- Connect the Fan cable to GPIO on Raspberry Pi 4B (5V and GND).
- 1x Aluminum Alloy Case with Fan for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- 1x User Manual
- Raspberry Pi 4B, Passive Aluminum Case with Cooling Fan, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 3510 Fan, aluminum case, cooling system