Rack Tower stands for a new concept for the 4-layer acrylic case for cluster.
This 4-layer acrylic oversized fan enclosure is a new product designed to provide shell protection and cooling solutions for Raspberry Pi clusters, Raspberry Pi NAS servers, Jetson Nano clusters, and disk array clusters.
It is very delicate. The long fixing screws are designed with flat head screws, smooth and easy to install.
The fool-proof design of the positioning holes can prevent you from having trouble during installation.
A variety of screws with different specifications can meet your various product fixing needs.
For example, Raspberry Pi, 2.5-inch hard drive, 3.5-inch hard drive, Jetson Nano and so on.
In addition, the large fan is driven by 5V, which can be directly powered by the Raspberry Pi, and it will have a colorful halo when it is running, which is very cool.
- Easy to assemble
- Colorful LED Huge Fan
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, 2.5MM HDD, Jetson Nano
- Extramly heat dissipation effect
- Crystal Hander easy to carry on
- Flexible Mounting position
If you want to make better use of space, you can place the Raspberry Pi on one side of the bracket, and on the right side, you can place other small equipment, such as UPS power, etc., and it can also be used as a place for cables.
- The following figure is the temperature comparison chart for testing on the Raspberry Pi through the sysbench tool.
- OS: Raspbian
- Software: vcgencmd and sysbench
- The temerature can be reduced from70 degree to 36degree!
How to Assemble
Please read this guide carefully before you starting assemble.
- Step 1. Fixed the copper sticks to acrylic layer after peeling off the protection film.
- Step 2. Paste heat sinks to Raspberry Pi and fix the raspberry pi to the acrylic layer with M2.5 nuts.
- Step 3. Fixed the bracket holder to the fan with long steel screws and nuts.
- Step 4. Fixed other device as mentioned before, for example: 4 pieces of Raspberry Pi or other combinations.And then place them as following picture, please pay attention to the direction where there is a “R” mark. Connect the fan cable to Raspberry Pi on 5V and GND Pin.
NOTE: Please beware of the direction of the acrylic holder.
Caution: Incorrect polarity may cause damage to your device!
- Step 5. Place another pieces of acrylic layer on the top and fixed it with long steel screws.
- Step 6. Install acrylic crystal hander with M3x9mm screws.
There are two popular solution for this case:
- 1. Raspberry Pi smart NAS Cluster:
- 2. Jetson Nano AI Deep Learning (Machine Learning) Cluster storage.
- Rack Tower, Acrylic case, Raspberry Pi 4B, Jetson Nano, Huge Fan, Heat dissipation, 52Pi