3510 Version Extreme Cooling Fan Kit For Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+
- Purchase URL [ https://52pi.com/products/52pi-3510-version-extreme-cooling-fan-kit-for-raspberry-pi ]
3510 Version Extreme Cooling Fan Kit For Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B is a brandnew Cooling system for your Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+.
It's a completely new radiator, and it's a very cool cooling system after the armor shell.
And it fit for all of your case so that you do not need to buy another case for your raspberry pi.
The fan is 3510 version and more powerful but still quite when it is running.
Two aluminum blocks will touch the MCU tightly and good for the heat spreading.
This product contour artistic, works excellent, the ease of operation, The use safe reliable.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+
- The fan is very quiet at runtime。
- Easy to assemble
- Appearance is quite cool
- Good heat dissipation
- The use safe reliable
- 1x 3510 Version Extreme Cooling Fan
- 1x Copper Heatsink
- 2x Thermal Tapes (4B)
- 2x Thermal Tapes (3B/3B+)
How to assemble
- Remove the protect film from thermal tape and paste it as following picture:
- NOTE: There are two different thermal type you can use: The thick one and the thin one.
- For 3B+/3B, paste the copper heat sink to the chip on the back of raspberry pi as follow picture:
- For 4B, paste the thermal tape and connect the fan as following picture:
Please follow the link: [ 3510 Version Extreme Cooling Fan kit Review Video | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oedpsk54Z-0 ]