USB Microphone for PC,Mac or Raspberry Pi.
It is often used in video and voice applications such as MSN, SKYPE, QQ, yahoo messenger, etc.
And can also be used as a voice input device on the computer side, for example, to complete voice recording with Raspberry Pi, and often used to make Raspberry Pi voice control DIY project.
Perfect accessorie for VoIP, voice recognition and all kinds of video chat requirements.
- Advanced digital USB provides superior clarity with the simplicity of a single USB plug & play connection.
- Noise-cancelling microphone: filters out unwanted background noise.
- Power switch illuminates: when microphone is active.
- Microphone pivots: on base to hold preferred position.
- Simple plug & play design
- Really cheap
- Adjustable neck
- Decent sound quality
- Sensitivity: -67 dBV/pBar, -47 dBV/Pascal +/-4dB
- Frequency response: 100-16kHz
- 8'shielded cord with USB connector
- Application scenario
How to use it
- Please refer to those links:
- 1 x USB Desktop Microphone
- 1 x Documentation in English
- USB microphone,desktop microphone，game microphone