It Provides SATA SSD expansion board with M.2/NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length interface.
X862 V2.0 is powered via USB 3.0 connector. Using shorter copper spacer to connect Raspberry Pi 4 and X862 V2.0, which reduces the height of the entire product. The new X862 V2.0 improves the EMC interference issue between Raspberry Pi 4 and USB3.0 device ON X862 V2.0. But if you use a metal shell, then you can only use 5.8G wifi AP, 2.4G wifi will not be available(be shielded by metal case); As a Raspberry pi NAS device, we advised that you use ethernet network to replace wifi, this will be more stable and reliable. The X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield is designed for Raspberry Pi 4 model B, it provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4B. The X860 V2.0 support UASP for Raspberry Pi 4B.
- Support up to 2TB m.2 NGFF SSD solid-state drive.
- Supports Raspberry Pi 4B ONLY.
- Supports M.2 NGFF 2280 Key-B 2280 lengths ONLY
- Supports UASP ONLY, not support TRIM.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi's USB3.0 port.
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- External self-powered or USB bus-powered
- Specially-made USB3.1 jumper to connect with Raspberry Pi - no cabling required!
- Power supply: 5V DC +/-5% , Powered via USB port by Raspberry Pi 4B
- Ports & Connectors:
- USB socket - USB 3.0 type A x1
- 67Pin M.2 connector P=0.5mm, H3.2mm, Key B x1
- PCB Size 87mm x 56mm
- NGFF SATA SSD is not included,Only compatible with Key-B SSD length 2280
- Compatible with M.2 NGFF SATA SSDs only! Dose not compatible with NVMe M.2 SSDs
- As with all SSDs, new media must be formatted before use
- SSDs use exceptionally high performance storage media that will run hot when under load
- Older SSD drives with less efficient flash media may not perform as well as newer drives
- Support UASP Only
- DO NOT Support Trim.
- It is strongly recommend to use 5.8G wifi AP instead of 2.4G wifi AP, according to the feedback if use the external USB device (like mouse, keyboard, display) or use X857-C3 metal case.
How to assemble
- 1x X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- 1x USB3.1 adapter (USB connector)
- 4x Screw M2.5 *6mm
- 4x Copper Pillar M/F M2.5 *7+6mm
- 4x Copper Pillar F/F M2.5 *9.5mm
- 1x Screw driver
- 1x Screw M2 *4mm (for fixing SSD)
- X862, SSD expansion board, X862 V2.0 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield, Raspberry Pi 4B expansion board, mini NAS