USB Game Pad for N64
USB Game Pad for N64 is generic USB controller.
It is Brand new and high-quality general-purpose N64 USB gamepad, with a unique and personalized three-pronged design. The exquisite and unique design provides a high-quality feel.
The N64 USB gamepad has 14 buttons, including 4 arrow keys, 6 function keys, 1 start key, L and R keys, and an analog joystick, allowing you to control every operation during the game. Perfect 360-degree control
The operation is simple and convenient. Plug and play.
No need to install other drivers, high sensitivity settings, support PC system environment: WINDOWS98/2000/ME/XP Mac os .xv10.2.8
Note: DO NOT SUPPORT ANDROID TV BOX, C64(Commodore 64), Google Chromebook, Amazon Fire TV, Steam, Tesla Model. Do not support ONLINE games
- PLUG & PLAY
- Super sensitive buttons for precision control
- Third party controller, not original controller
- Ergonomically designed housing
- Supported Operating system: Windows 98, ME, Vista, 2000, 2003, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Linux UBUNTU, Linux Mint, Android Linux (via an USB OTG cable); Mac OS X and beyond; Retrogaming operating systems: RetroPie, Recalbox, Happi Game Center, Lakka, ChameleonPi, Piplay
- Supported Device (With USB storage device): PC, Notebook Computer, Laptop Computer; MacBook; Android Smartphone: connect via an USB OTG cable; Raspberry Pi (RPI, Raspberry pie): Raspberry Pi 1 Model B, Model A, Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3, Retro Pie --- Note: NOT SUPPORT Android TV BOX.
- Supported Game Emulators: Current: Project64, 1964, MAME (MESS), Mupen64Plus, Sixtyforce, CEN64; Historical: Project Unreality, Corn, UltraHLE, Nemu64
- Cord is approx. 5.9 ft. Long.
- Color: Black / Gray
- Product Outlook
- Black Color
- Gray Color
- 1 x USB Game Pad for N64
This simulator has been continuously updated. It can simulate most N64 games.
- Download the emulator DaedalusX64
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and PSP, and decompress it. Then copy the decompressed "PSP" folder to the root directory of the PSP memory stick and overwrite it to complete the installation. (Overwriting does not affect the original files in the folder)
- Put the downloaded game file into the ROM folder of the emulator folder, enter the emulator and the game will be automatically loaded, just select the game to enter. Under the simulator interface, "L", "R" keys to select options.
- USB Game Pad for N64, USB controller, N64 controller, retrogame controller