UPS for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B SKU: EP-0114
UPS for Raspberry PI 4B/3B+/3B
This is a new version of UPS Board.It not only supports Raspberry Pi 4B but also adds type C output. It provides enough power for the Raspberry Pi to make your Raspberry Pi still work while moving, and its design is so smart that you can get rid of troubled of a mass wire. This UPS can provide you with the operation of replacing the battery yourself. It can use most of the 18650 standard batteries and fully comply with the battery characteristics in terms of battery life. In addition, the power display provided on the circuit board is also very user-friendly. The illuminated LED light can quickly show the remain power and support the discharging while charging. You can directly connect to the external power supply for charging. At the same time, the Raspberry Pi will not be turned off.
Please do not reverse the battery!
This product belongs to the power supply device. Please keep it out of the reach of children. Please strictly refer to the instructions for the UPS product. If the battery polarity is reversed, it will directly burn the power management chip of the device and even cause fire or personal injury. Do not add any Components by yourself, all accidental damage caused by the cause is at your own risk.
- LED remaining battery prompt
- Replaceable battery solution
- Support Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
- Extended Two USBA port power output
- Extended type C port power output
- Output overcurrent protection
- Tap to boot, long press to shut down
- Support the charge and discharge power display
- The battery holder can be quickly replaced
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- Built-in power path management, support side-loading
- Support load high current line compensation function
- Adaptive charge current regulation to match all adapters
- Support LED power display
- Button boot:UPS will start when the button is pressed
- Low power consumption
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- Output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- Input overvoltage, overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent discharge protection
- Machine over temperature protection
- 1* UPS for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
- 4* M2.5* copper stick
- 4* M2.5 screws
- 4* M2.5* long copper stick
- 4* M2.5 nuts
- 1* Acrylic shield
- 1* Instuctions
How to setup
LED light status definition
- Discharge Status
|C >= 75%||ON||ON||ON||ON|
|50% <= C <75%||ON||ON||ON||OFF|
|25% <= C <50%||ON||ON||OFF||OFF|
|3% <= C < 25%||ON||OFF||OFF||OFF|
|0% <= C < 3%||1.5Hz Blink||OFF||OFF||OFF|
- Charging Status
|75% <= C||ON||ON||ON||1.5Hz Blink|
|50% <= C <75%||ON||ON||1.5Hz Blink||OFF|
|25% <= C < 50%||ON||1.5Hz Blink||OFF||OFF|
|C < 25%||1.5Hz Shining||OFF||OFF||OFF|
- Q: Why i press the button,the UPS Board works for seconds then turn off?
A: May it feels hungry,I think it should be charged.
- Q: What happens if I use a battery that is not of good quality?
A: The battery may explode.We recommend you using a high quality battery.
- Q: It will be hot when using the battery. Is this normal?
A: Not only when it is used, it will heat up when it is charged,but the temperature couldn't too high.Temperature cannot exceed 60 degrees Celsius.
- battery, 18650, lipo battery, UPS, current, power supply,raspberrypi 4B