(Redirected from TS100 kit SKU:T-0016)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a small smart electric soldering iron that is easy to carry and replace the soldering iron tip.
- Designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these features, the temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- Soldering tip heating end: built-in heating core, pocket-size making it more convenient. Seven replaceable tips meet your different needs.
- External power supply: DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V laptop AC adapter/power bank/car power.
- Micro USB port interface: set up config files to design your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- Additional function: open-source application layer.
- Power: 65W.
- Temperature stability: ±2%.
- Soldering tip resistance to ground: <2Ω.
- Temperature range: 100℃ - 400℃ (max).
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
- OLED screen.
- Micro USB port.
- DC5525 port.
- 7 types of soldering iron tips available.
- Fashionable and detachable.
- Open source.
- Efficient to work with.
- Wide compatibility.
- Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
- Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included).
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
- Characteristic description
- Upgrade Firmware
- Product Details
- 1 x TS100 Original Digital OLED Programmable Pocket-size Smart Mini Portable Soldering Iron
- 1 x BC2 Soldering Tip
- 1 x Pen barrel solder roll
- 1 x Power adapter and American/European standard connector
- TS100 Original Digital OLED Programmable Pocket-size Smart Mini Portable Soldering Iron， Soldering Iron, TS100