(Redirected from Raspberry Pi GPIO Breakout Board V1.1(T-Type) SKU: K-0291)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raspberry Pi GPIO Breakout Board V1.1(T-Type)
It is a breatout board for your Raspberry Pi's GPIO experiment.
It based on T type breakout board and made some changes, the board is fit for your breadboard perfectly.
And it compatiable for Raspberry Pi 2B/2B+/3B/3B+/Zero/ZeroW.
- Smaller than before
- fit for GPIO experiment
- Clear GPIO function definitions shown
- BCM named GPIO lable
- Plug and Play
- Easy to assemble
- Weight: 0.085kg
How to assemble
- 1. Connect the 40Pin wire to GPIO breakout board.
- Please make sure the white wire connect to the pin holder, there is a trangle mark on the board.
- Please make sure the white trangle against to the trangle mark which is on the 40 Pin wire.
- 2. Connect the 40 Pin wire to your Raspberry Pi's GPIO, please make sure the white wire conncect to you Pi's GPIO Pin 1(3.3v)
- 3. Connect the GPIO Breakout baord to the center of breadboard.
- 4. (Optional) Remove the protect film on breadboard and paste it to the project board.