(Redirected from NANOSOUND 1 SKU: C-0020)Jump to navigation Jump to search
NANOSOUND 1 is a Hi-Fi DAC Case for Raspberry Pi 4B.
NanoSound One has many versatile uses:
- As a Hi-Res Network Streamer with Volumio OS
- As a Spotify Connect renderer, control from Spotify App and play on NanoSound One
- As part of your multi-room system, supporting as a Roon Bridge
- As a mini desktop computer (with REALLY good Hi-Fi audio sound)
- All ports are neatly arranged at the back, including HDMI, network, 4 x USB and RCA out.
- WIth Raspberry Pi 4 inside, you can choose to run any OS of your choice and greatly improve your desktop experience with the built-in audio DAC.
- HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND: Texas Instruments PCM5122 - 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution DAC with 112-db SNR
- LOW JITTER: Using I²S bus, it separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in a lower jitter than is typical of communications systems that recover the clock from the data stream
- FULL CONTROL: Infrared Receiver and Remote Control and via App
- Nanosound One Player is controllable via App, Web or via infrared remote.
- It runs on the open source audio player OS - Volumio (It can also support other OS).
- It virtually plays everything including:
- Music Files: DSD, mp3, wav, wma, aac and many more.
- Streaming: Free internet radio, youtube, Spotify, Qubuz, Tidal.
- Mobile cast: Airplay, DLNA and Bluetooth
- Roon endpoint to accompany your Roon multi-room system.
- Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal are subscription based services
- Hi-Fi DAC
- Easy Assemble
- RAC audio Out
- Argon ONE Case Outlook
- Volumio Support
- Product Outlook
- Port Definitions
How to Assemble
- 1 x NanoSound ONE Hi-Fi DAC Case (Pack)
- Argon one case, Hi-Fi, DAC, Hi-Fi DAC case for Raspberry Pi 4B.