Raspberry Pi Fan Expansion Board Plus 0.91 OLED V1.0
This is a 40pin Raspberry Pi HAT type expansion board, which provides a 0.91 inch display screen connected to the I2C pin. The display information can be customized through the program.
It provides an ultra-thin 4007 silent fan to provide heat dissipation support. There are also 4 customizable LED lights on the back of the board. You can also control the lighting mode of the LED lights through simple programming. The previous HAT board design is used. The 40Pin GPIO can still be easily accessed by users. The new fixing method avoids the risk of short circuit caused by metal parts and provides a good appearance design.
- Speed Adjustable Fan
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Programmable LED Indicator
- High Performance Heat Dissipation
- GPIO expandable interface
- Hat Style
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Fan Expansion Board Plus 0.91 OLED V1.0
How to assemble
- Connect the Hat board to the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi.
- Fix the hat with copper pillars and nuts.
- Fix the hat to Raspberry Pi with screws.