BreadBoard Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico
This is a bread board development kit which provides experimental platform for Raspberry Pi Pico.
It carries LED lights, buttons, buzzer and bread board, which makes the experiment circuit of Pico more convenient and convenient to takeout.
It is a very high cost-effective product in the starter kit of Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Easy to use
- Plug and Play
- Built-In LED lights
- Built-In Buttons
- Built-In Buzzer
- Built-In Half-size breadboard
- Suitable for primary users to build DIY circuit
- Product Outlook
- Product Details
- Application Senario
How to mute the buzzer
- The pins of the buzzer are left floating by default to facilitate better integration with Pico for control. If the buzzer is not being used, you can connect the BEEP pin to GND to maintain a low logic level and effectively turn it off.
- 1 x BreadBoard Kit For Raspberry Pi Pico
- 4 x M2.5x11+6 Copper Pillar
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 15 x Male to Female Jumper wire
- 15 x Female to Female Jumper wire
How to assemble
- Insert the soldered raspberry pi pico into the bottom plate as shown below：
- GitHub: [ https://github.com/geeekpi/rpico ]
- BreadBoard Kit For Raspberry Pi Pico, Bread board kit, Raspberry Pi Pico
- Q: Why does my own buzzer always sound? Is there any way to stop it from ringing?
A: There is static electricity in the air. If it is not controlled, there may be ringing/no ringing/intermittent ringing. The control requires the control of the PICO IO connected to the buzzer. you can connect `BEEP` pin to GND with jumper wire.