USB Joystick controller Board
It is a USB controller board for Joystick and buttons, it can support playing game on PC, Raspberry Pi 1/2/3.
It also can be a small amplifier for your DIY Project.
For example, you can DIY a home arcade with this controller board with your Raspberry Pi or other device which support USB protocol, you can hook it up on your PC or laptop and hookup the joystick and buttons.
- Support PC、 Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 and Other devices which can support USB protocol onboard.
- Appears as a USB HID device (joystick) to the host
- Includes a stereo 3W amplifier (PAM8407) for use with 4Ω speakers
- four-direction Joystick, 12+3 buttons, 6 analog channels, and two speakers
- Self-Protection & Auto-Recovery 0.75A Fuse.
|UP/U||Joystick up direction|
|DOWN/D||Joystick down direction|
|LEFT/L||Joystick left direction|
|RIGHT/R||Joystick right direction|
|K1, K2, K3, K4, L2, R2, L1, R1, SE, ST, K11, K12||Digital Channels, connect to the buttons|
|SET||Mode change, the mode light will turn on when it was on MODE 2|
|AX, AY, AZ, ARX, ARY, ARZ||Analog Input （R means Rotation）|
Function Parameters and Readme
|USB Protocol Version||Beyond USB1.1|
|Input Interface||USB cable: MicroUSB
Audio Input: JACK 3.5mm
|Output Interface||Audio Output: 4pin Terminal Block Connector Panel|