Metal Case for RPi 4B
This is a metal case with a built-in cooling block and cooling fan for the Raspberry Pi 4B.
As we know the metal case may shield the wifi signal.
Considering this reason, this case comes with a delicate acrylic baffle.
When you use When Wi-Fi is connected to the Internet, it does not affect the signal transmission at all.
If you use Ethernet to connect to the Internet, you can switch back to the metal bezel, which is durable and very cool.
- Easy to assemble
- CNC machining
- Metal material
- Heat sink block design
- Acrylic panel good for wi-fi signal transmitting
- Weight: 0.175Kg
- Dimension: 91.8mm x 64mm x 40mm
How to assemble
- Unscrew the screws and put Raspberry Pi 4B as following picture:
- Put the thermal tape on Raspberry Pi 4B's CPU and memory chip and insert the acrylic panel into the case.
- Connect the Fan cable to GPIO on Raspberry Pi 4B (5V and GND).
- Close the top case and fix it with screws.
- 1x Metal Case for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- 1x User Manual
- Raspberry Pi 4B, Metal Case with Cooling Fan and heat sink block, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, metal case, cooling system