Armor lite heatsink with pwm fan for Raspberry Pi 4B SKU: ZP-0110
Armor lite heatsink with pwm fan for Raspberry Pi 4B
This is a thin and lightweight heat sink, equipped with a 3510 ultra-quiet cooling fan, and the fan supports PWM speed regulation, which is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi OS. Other systems need to manually write python or C code to drive the fan speed through PWM.
NOTE: Supports Raspberry Pi 4B Only, Automatic speed control function only supports Raspberry Pi OS.
- Lightweight and silent
- Support PWM control speed regulation
- Compatible with official system configuration
- Easy to install and fix
- Good heat dissipation effect
- Product Outlook
- 1 x Armor lite heatsink with pwm fan for Raspberry Pi 4B
- 1 x Screw driver
- 2 x M2.5x6mm Screws
- 4 x Thermal Pad
- 1 x Instructions
How to assemble
How to enable auto adjustable fan
- Turn on Raspberry Pi and login.
- Open a terminal and typing:
- Navigate to 4 Performance Options -> P4 Fan and select YES-> Input or keep it as 14->OK->input temperature in degrees should the fan turn on, for example: I'd like turn on the fan when the temperature reached to 65 degrees, input 65 and press Enter.
How to enable it via Programming
- Make sure RPi.GPIO library has been installed.
pip freeze |grep RPi.GPIO
If feedback is:
means library is OK.
- Open a terminal and create a file named: pwm-fan-control.py
- Copy and paste following code into the file and save it.
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO import time import subprocess GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BCM) GPIO.setup(14, GPIO.OUT) pwm = GPIO.PWM(14,100) print("\nPress Ctrl+C to quit \n") dc = 0 pwm.start(dc) try: while True: temp = subprocess.getoutput("vcgencmd measure_temp|sed 's/[^0-9.]//g'") if round(float(temp)) >= 65: dc = 100 pwm.ChangeDutyCycle(dc) time.sleep(0.05) else: dc = 0 pwm.ChangeDutyCycle(dc) time.sleep(0.05) except KeyboardInterrupt: pwm.stop() GPIO.cleanup() print("Ctrl + C pressed -- Ending program")
- Execute it by typing:
- The fan will be turned on when the CPU temperature is reached to 65 degrees.
- Armor lite heatsink with pwm fan for Raspberry Pi 4B, PWM fan, adjustable speed fan, heat sink, quiet fan