(Redirected from Acrylic Case for X725 SKU: ZP-0096)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Acrylic Case for X725
X725's acrylic case is made of acrylic material to protect the circuit from short-term damage.
The GPIO slot will be used by DIY users.
The transparent acrylic case allows you to observe the operating status of the Raspberry Pi in real time.
- Easy to assemble
- Copper stick
- Prevent short circuit
- Easy to access GPIO Pins
- Good for heat dissipation
- 1 x Acylic Case kit for X725
How to assemble
- 1. After removing the protective film from the acrylic board, fix the Raspberry Pi to the acrylic base board with copper studs.
- 2. Insert the X725 motherboard into the GPIO pin of the Raspberry Pi and fix it with a copper post.
- 3. Fix the fan to the acrylic board with long screws and nuts as shown in the figure below.
- 4. Add the Red pin of the fan to the 5V pin of the GPIO pin of X725, and connect the Black cable to the GND pin, as shown in the figure.
- 5. Fix the upper cover with screws.
- X725 acryli case，acrylic case, Raspberry Pi 4B, heat dissipation, fan