- 1 7 inch 1024x600 Screen and driver board with Amplifier and Two speakers Kit
7 inch 1024x600 Screen and driver board with Amplifier and Two speakers Kit
This is a new product for DIY users, it's a very smart choice if you want to DIY your own stereo system or entertainment system.
It have two speakers and an amplifier onboard.
You can control the volume on the OSD system
It provides OSD system for you to change color, contrast and some other options.
|Platform||Screen and driver board||Notes|
|Raspberry Pi 4 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model A Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||√|
- Operating voltage: 12V (current requirement 1A-2A)
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 12V DC voltage input, the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1024 * 600
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1024 × 3 (RGB) ×600
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- The number of connection: 50 PIN Digital (TTL) TCON
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board with Amplifier onboard
- 1 x White cable wire (connected to the key board)
- 1 x key board
- 1 x A pair of speaker(Two speakers)
- 1 x 12V DC cable wire
- How to wire up:
Raspberry Pi Configure
Because 1024x600 is not a standard resolution, many embedded devices cannot support it by default, and need to modify the display configuration to display normally. For example, on the Raspberry Pi system, if the resolution information is not configured correctly, the content may not be displayed, and a black screen will appear, so you must configure the output display resolution of your device to 1024x600.
- How to setup resolution on Rasbperry Pi(Raspberry Pi OS:Rasbian OS):
- Modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
- Other OS need to modify the output resolution to 1024x600, otherwise it may not display well.
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script, you can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
git clone https://github.com/geeekpi/lcd-config.git
sudo chmod +x resolution_tool.sh
sudo bash resolution_tool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: Yes, we have some customer finished that.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.