7-Inch-1024x600 Display Kit (without Touch Screen) SKU:Z-0051
- 1 Raspberry Pi 7 inch HDMI HD LCD Screen 1024 * 600 Display Module Kit
Raspberry Pi 7 inch HDMI HD LCD Screen 1024 * 600 Display Module Kit
- Note: The LCD screen without HDMI or VGA cable, un-touch screen version doesn't need drivers.
Attention：The following picture shows the latest version of 7-inch-1024x600 Display kit, it has new blue color on board.
|Platform||Screen and driver board||Notes|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||√|
- Operating voltage: 5V(current requirement 1A-2A)-12V
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 5V DC voltage input, you can use USB, or power bank, but the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1024 * 600,
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1024 × 3 (RGB) ×600
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- The number of connection: 50 PIN Digital (TTL) TCON
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
- 1 x USB to DC5.5 power line
- How to wire up:
Raspberry Pi Configure
- How to setup resolution for the screen:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script, you can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
git clone https://github.com/geeekpi/lcd-config.git
sudo chmod +x resolution_tool.sh
sudo bash resolution_tool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.
Video Driver Board Mechanical Drawing
- Q: How can I use this screen in my car ?
A: Sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Q: Which wire cable can i use?
A: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.
- Q: Does it have 12v sense input to switch to AV1
A: No, If you switch to AV1, the next time you starting the channel is AV1
- Q: If my screen dosen't work anymore,how could i do for it?
A: Please try another MicroUSB cable which supports data transfer.And the extra power cable also needs to connect.If it still doesn't work,you need to check if the FPC cable is not fitted tightly, then reconnect the screen to your device.