5V Adjustable speed 4010 Fan SKU: F-0012
5V Adjustable speed 4010 Fan
This is a fan that can be adjusted by PWM. The official Raspberry Pi OS supports the speed adjustment function. You can also control the speed of the fan by controlling the GPIO pin through a third-party program.
- Support PWM speed regulation
- Builtin RGB indicator
- Reliable quality
- Easy to configure
- Fit for ICE Tower Cooler
- Low Power Consumption
- Product Outlook
Note: Ice Tower cooler does not include in the package.
- Replaceable ICE Tower Cooler fan
- Power consumption
How to connect
- 2 x 5V Adjustable speed fan for RPi
- 8 x M3x16 Lone screw
- 8 x M3 Nut
How to configure fan in Raspberry Pi OS
- Connect the fan to your Raspberry Pi 4B
DO NOT POWER RASPBERRY PI YET.
SETTING THE PWM SETTINGS
- 1. In Raspbian, open the Terminal App
- 2. Go to the root directory and Open the file:
- 3. Open and edit the "config.txt" file by typing:
sudo nano config.txt
- 4. Add the line:
- 5. Save changes and exit by pressing Ctrl+X.
This setting will start the Fan at CPU Temp 55 degrees Celcius(temp=55000).
You may set your desired fan initiation temperature as you desire.
- 5V Adjustable speed 4010 Fan, PWM Fan, 5V Fan for ICE cooler, RGB Fan for ICE cooler.