10.1-Inch-1366x768 Monitor SKU:K-0103
Raspberry Pi 10.1-Inch-1366x768 Display Kit
This is 10.1 inch 1366x768 multimedia port Monitor.
It has VGA port, HDMI port, TV port, USB port, and audio and microphone port
And it has OSD menu builtin, you can use change the sources by click buttons or Ir remote controller.
It can be your monitor that when you play FPV devices, such as air drone or remote FPV vehicle.
It has two high qualified speakers, so that you can watch movies or play music with it.
It can be a smart photo frame when you plug a USB dongle with your photos.
|Platform||Screen and driver board||Notes|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi zero/ zero w||√||Need MicroHDMI cable|
- Operating voltage: 9V (current requirement 1A-2A), Recommend 12V power supply.
- Rated power: 10-12Watt
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 5V DC voltage input, you can use USB, or power bank, but the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1366x768,
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 10.1 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: (W) ×(H) × (D) mm -------------这里需要修改
- Viewing area: (H) × (V)
- Resolution: 1366 × 3 (RGB) ×768
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: HDMI,VGA
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 10.1-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
How to change resolution
You DO NOT have to change resolution, it's based on a standard resolution.
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.