X855 SKU: EZ-0083
The X855 V1.3 mSATA SSD Shield expansion board provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
Only mSATA interface SDD hard disk is suitable for X855 mSATA SSD extension board.
Support up to 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
With this module, user can build a mobile hard disk with a mSATA SSD for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
User can make it a portable NAS storage system.
Raspberry Pi 4B and mSATA SSD are not contained in this product.
- Special-made USB jumper
- Supports upto 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- USB 3.1 Gen1（ Support USB 3.0）1.5Gb/s to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- Bus powered, No additional AC adapter required
- Ultra compact size
- Power supply: USB connection with raspberry pi.
- Additional power may be required only when using a large capacity hard disk
- All use patch processing technology, product quality is more reliable
- Easy to assemble
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi motherboard (only requires extra power when using a large capacity hard drive)
- 1 x X855 V1.3 Expansion Board
- 1 x USB 3.1 connector
- 1 x Install Screws pack (6x M2.5*6 ;4xM2.5*12+6 ; 4x 2.5*5)
- X855, Raspberry Pi 4, mSATA SSD Storage Expansion Board, X855 V1.3 ,USB3.1 ,Shield for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Q: Why is there a 2TB limit?
A: Disk space managed by disk controllers is limited.