X835 SKU: EZ-0090
It is made for DIY a small NAS, music player or something interesting with X835 expansion board for Raspberry Pi 4.
The X835 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B; The X835 3.5" SATA adapter can support up to 10TB 3.5 inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD).
Tips about 3pcs DC 5V OUT Port: When use external latching switch on X835 board, please do not connect 2pin power cable to DC 5V OUT nearby USB2 and USB3.
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports up to 10TB 3.5 inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD)
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4
- USB 3.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- External Self Powered - Do not require power from Raspberry Pi USB port
- PCB Size 163mm x101mm
- 1 x X835 HDD expansion board
- 1 x USB 3.0 A Male to A-Male Data cable
- 1 x 2-Pin Power Connection cable
- 1 x Power daughter board
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5 x 12mm
- 4 x Spacer F/F M3 x 32mm
- 8 x Screw M2.5 x5mm
- 8 x Screw M3 x 8mm
- Auto_Mount_an_NTFS_USB_Drive_on_Raspberry_Pi: [ http://www.raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Auto_Mount_an_NTFS_USB_Drive_on_Raspberry_Pi ]
- X835, 3.5inch harddisk drive, Raspberry Pi 4B, NAS