Vibration Sensor Module SKU: EZ-0089
Vibration Sensor Module
It is Ceramic Piezo Vibration Piece Sensor, and it is high quality vibration sensor.
It is an analog sensor and need ADC convertor if it work with Raspberry Pi.
When the piezoelectric ceramic shocking will generate an electrical signal, Controller analog port can be perceived slight vibration signals, Also can be realized with vibration interactions related works, such as electronic drums.
- Easy to use
- Compatible with most MCU such as Arduino, STM32, ESP32 and so on
- Sensitive to vibration
- Output: Analog Sensor
- Working Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current: Less than 1mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 Degrees Celsius ~ + 70 Degrees Celsius
- Interface Type: Analog Output
- Item Size: 30mm x 23mm
- S: Signal Output
- +: Power Supply (VCC)
- -: Ground (GND)
- Input: Positive of the piezoelectric ceramic
- GND: Negative of the piezoelectric ceramic
- 1 x Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor
- Ceramic Piezo Vibration Sensor, vibration sensor, piezo sensor, piezo, arduino sensor, arduino, STM32, ESP32, analog signal