Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO SKU: EP-0142
Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO
This is a screw terminal expansion board specially designed for arduino UNO board expansion, through which you can quickly build your own circuit, and the pre-soldered ICSP interface makes it more convenient for you to burn arduino firmware. The screw terminals are provided with good labels for easy identification.you can use a 40-pin FRC (Flat Ribbon Cable) connector cable to connect all Arduino Uno pins to peripherals. With power on LED indicating.Blue reset button on the side.
- Easy to install
- Fit for Arduino UNO ONLY
- Screw Terminal
- Nice Label Marker
- Pre-soldered ICSP Pin Header
- 40Pin 2x20 2.54mm Horn Socket Connector onboard
- Terminal block pitch 3.5mm/0.138"
- Wire size range 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm
- Screw M2 steel
- Pin header and cage copper.
- Standard IDC40 pitch 0.1" header, you can use 40pin FRC(flat ribbon cable) connector cable connect all Arduino Uno pins to peripheral equipment.
- Product Outlook
- Dimension Detials
- Pre-solderd 6Pin ICSP Pin Header
Front view and Back view
How to Assemble it
- Fix Copper Pillar with M2.5 nuts.
- Attach the Screw Terminal Hat to the Arduino UNO Board (Not include in the package)and fix it with M2.5 screws.
- Loosen the screw and insert the cable, and then tighten the screw.
- 1 x Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO
- 4 x M2.5 Copper Pillar
- 4 x M2.5x6 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 nut
- Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO, arduino hat, arduino hat with horn socket connector, Screw terminal, screw terminal with horn socket