Screw Terminal Expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico SKU: EP-0145
Screw Terminal Expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico
The Raspberry Pi Pico Terminal Expansion Board is a screw terminal board designed to facilitate the use of Raspberry Pi Pico for rapid circuit construction. The customized terminals are labeled with pin labels for easy identification, and LED lights are provided to connect to the Pico pins. It is easy to debug, and it is marked with different colors. Color code： The pink LED is 3.3V power supply, the red LED is 5V power supply, and the blue is the basic GPIO pin, which is easy to distinguish.
Note: The package does not include Raspberry Pi pico.
- Main features: All pins of Pico are all led out, which is convenient for programming connection
- Supports data protocol, including 12C, UART, analog and digital.
- Provide Color Code for recognized GPIO's function
- Avoid friction between the expansion board and the contact surface, and protect the expansion board more effectively.
- Easy to debug and mark
- Connect PICO to other modules quickly and easily
- Easy for SWD debugging
- Rapid prototyping
- Intelligent control
- Type category: Expansion board
- Mounting hole: M2.5
- Voltage: 5V
- GPIO level : 3.3V
- Pin Quantities: 40pin
- Apply to: Raspberry PI PICO
- Product Outlook
- PCB Outlook
- 1 x Screw Terminal Expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 4 x M2.5 Coppler Pillar
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 1 x Screw Driver
How to Assemble
- YouTube Video: [ https://youtu.be/Wxy5B5WcAJA ]
- Screw Terminal Expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico, Screw terminal expansion board ,screw terminal with LED, pico expansion board