0.91 Inch OLED Module
0.91 Inch OLED Module is a mini display screen with 128X32 resoluction and SSD1306 chipset.
Standard IIC communication interface pinout compatible with most MCU development board such as arduino, Raspberry Pi,C51 series etc.
The Python library to use SSD1306-based 128x64 or 128x32 pixel OLED displays with a Raspberry Pi or Beaglebone Black too.
- Easy to setup
- Super Low Power Consumption
- Power Input: 3.3V
- Good compatibility: Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/Zero, Beagle Bone Black and so on.
- Support IIC communication Protocol
- Super Mini size
- Color: White
- Resolution: 128x32 pixels
- Display Mode: Passive Matrix
- Display Color: Monochrome (Blue)
- Drive Duty: 1/32 Duty
- Outline Drawing: According to the annexed outline drawing
- Number of Pixels: 128 × 32
- Panel Size: 30.0 × 11.5 × 1.2 (mm)
- Active Area: 22.384 × 5.584 (mm)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.175 × 0.175 (mm)
- Pixel Size: 0.159 × 0.159 (mm)
- Weight: TBD
- Schematic Drawing:File:0.91InchOLED-IIC-sch.pdf
- SSD1306 Datasheet:File:SSD1306-Revision 1.0.pdf
- Mechanical Drawing:File:M091-4P Model (1).pdf
How to use
For Raspberry Pi 4B
- Open a terminal and Download demo code from: [ https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Python_SSD1306 ]
sudo python -m pip install --upgrade pip setuptools wheel git clone https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Python_SSD1306.git cd Adafruit_Python_SSD1306 sudo python setup.py install pip install Adafruit-BBIO
- Run example Demo:
cd examples/ python stats.py
- Other example Demo:
This routine is an OLED display routine based on the arduino UNO board.
- 1. Before opening the program, put the font folder in the libraries (i.e. library) folder in the arduino root directory.
- 2. Because the routine shows a larger picture, more text, the picture and text of the mold are all stored in FLASH. So when displaying pictures or text, you need to read out the mold inside flash and then display it on the display, so the display speed is slower.
- 3. If the user wants to display what they want, they need to modify the font file in the font folder to add their own mold.
- 4. Refer to the contents of the "Model Inge Description" folder.
- 5. Because the company's word library chip is GBK code, and arduino utf-8 encoding method is different, so there is no word library display.
Download Sketch: File:OLED arduino UNO demo.zip
- 6. Unzip it and open it with Arduino IDE, select arduino UNO and COM port, press upload.
- 0.91 inch OLED display, oled screen, oled, Raspberry Pi 4B,