Rack Tower Ultimate (12Layer) SKU: ZP-0108
Rack Tower Ultimate
Rack Tower Ultimate stands for a new concept for the 12-layer acrylic case for cluster.
This 12-layer acrylic oversized fan enclosure is a new product designed to provide shell protection and cooling solutions
for Raspberry Pi clusters, Raspberry Pi NAS servers, Jetson Nano clusters, and disk array clusters.
It is very delicate. The long fixing screws are designed with flat head screws, smooth and easy to install.
The fool-proof design of the positioning holes can prevent you from having trouble during installation.
A variety of screws with different specifications can meet your various product fixing needs.
For example, Raspberry Pi, 2.5-inch hard drive, Jetson Nano and so on.
In addition, the large fan is driven by 5V, which can be directly powered by the Raspberry Pi, and it will have a colorful halo when it is running, which is very cool.
- Easy to assemble
- Colorful LED 5V 12mm RGB Fan
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, 2.5MM HDD, Jetson Nano
- Extremely heat dissipation effect
- Crystal Hander easy to carry on
- Flexible Mounting position
- Super Quite
If you want to make better use of space, you can place the Raspberry Pi on one side of the bracket, and on the right side, you can place other small equipment, such as UPS power, etc., and it can also be used as a place for cables.
- 1x Acrylic left baffle
- 1x Acrylic right baffle
- 12x middle compartment
- 6x fan bracket
- 1x 125mm acrylic cylindrical handle
- 6x 130mm mother and child rivet screws
- 6x M4x8 wide head screws
- 2x M3x8 oval head screws
- 3x 120 lantern 5V fan
- 12x M3x30 oval head screws
- 12x M3 nuts
- 61x M2.5x5+6 copper pillar
- 61x M2.5x6 screws
- 61x M2.5 nuts
- 48x M3x5 screws
- 12x TF card adapter board
- 1x manual
- 1x long transparent screwdriver
- 6x transparent non-slip feet
- 1x Red 12-tooth comb installation aid
How to Assemble
- Rack Tower ultimate, Acrylic case, Raspberry Pi 4B, Jetson Nano, Huge Fan, Heat dissipation, 52Pi
- Q: Dose it fit for Raspberry Pi Zero ?
A: No, the mounting holes are fit for Raspberry Pi 4B /3B+ /3B and Jetson Nano.
- Q: Dose it support 3.5 inch HardDisk with it?
A: No, It is hard to assemble it to this case. It is for 2.5inch HDD or SSD.