UPS for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B Plus
This is an uninterruptible power supply for the Raspberry Pi.
It provides enough power for the Raspberry Pi to make your Raspberry Pi still work while moving,
and its design is so smart that you can get rid of troubled of a mass wire.
This UPS can provide you with the operation of replacing the battery yourself.
It can use most of the 18650 standard batteries and fully comply with the battery characteristics in terms of battery life.
In addition, the power display provided on the circuit board is also very user-friendly.
The illuminated LED light can quickly show the remain power and support the discharging while charging.
You can directly connect to the external power supply for charging.
At the same time, the Raspberry Pi will not be turned off.
This product belongs to the power supply device. Please keep it out of the reach of children. Please strictly refer to the instructions for the UPS product. If the battery polarity is reversed, it will directly burn the power management chip of the device and even cause fire or personal injury. Do not add any Components by yourself, all accidental damage caused by the cause is at your own risk.
Make sure your power adapter capacity can cover lithium battery charging and raspberry pi use case, typically is 5V 3A or better should be used.
(ex:Battery charge may require up to 2.1A, Raspberry Pi typically requires 0.6-0.8A, but up to 2.4A, at which if the power supply current is less than 4.5A, it may not be able to continue use)
- LED remaining battery prompt
- Replaceable battery solution
- Support Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+
- 4.85v/1.7A ≈ 8.25W output capability
- Extended Two USBA port power output
- Output overcurrent protection
- Thimble output, to avoid occupying GPIO-
- Tap to boot, long press to shut down
- Support the charge and discharge power display
- The battery holder can be quickly replaced
- Synchronous switch charge and discharge
- 2.4A synchronous boost conversion, 2.1A synchronous switch charging
- Built-in power path management, support side-loading
- Support load high current line compensation function
- Adaptive charge current regulation to match all adapters
- Charging voltage accuracy: ±0.5%
- Support LED power display
- Button boot
- Automatically detect phone insertion and removal
- Low power consumption
- Intelligent identification of load, automatic standby
- Standby power consumption is less than 100 μA
- Multiple protection, high reliability
- Output overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit protection
- Input overvoltage, overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent discharge protection
- Machine over temperature protection
- ESD 4KV, instantaneous withstand voltage 12V
How to setup
- 1. Insert 18650 Batteries and Do not mistake the battery polarity, otherwise it will directly burn the UPS equipment.
- 2. Fixed the UPS and Acrylic shield with Long copper sticks.
- 3. Fixed Raspberry Pi 3B/3B Plus and UPS via short copper sticks.
- 4. Fixed to Raspberry Pi via M2.5 nuts & screws.
- 5. Makesure UPS against to Raspberry Pi 5V and GND pins.
- 6. Press the Power button, it will turn on the UPS and Raspberry Pi.
Note: Hold the Power button for several second will turn off the UPS.
LED light status definition
- Discharge Status
|C >= 75%||ON||ON||ON||ON|
|50% <= C <75%||ON||ON||ON||OFF|
|25% <= C <50%||ON||ON||OFF||OFF|
|3% <= C < 25%||ON||OFF||OFF||OFF|
|0% <= C < 3%||1.5Hz Blink||OFF||OFF||OFF|
- Charging Status
|75% <= C||ON||ON||ON||1.5Hz Blink|
|50% <= C <75%||ON||ON||1.5Hz Blink||OFF|
|25% <= C < 50%||ON||1.5Hz Blink||OFF||OFF|
|C < 25%||1.5Hz Shining||OFF||OFF||OFF|
- 1* UPS for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B Plus
- 4* M2.5* copper stick
- 4* M2.5 screws
- 4* M2.5* long copper stick
- 4* M2.5 nuts
- 1* Acrylic shield
- 1* Instuctions
- battery, 18650, lipo battery, UPS, current, power supply
- Q: My device is switching off the power to the Pi after 5-10 seconds after I had pressed the power button, I was thinking it should stay on until I power off the unit.What to do?
A: It likes a power switch when you press it for several seconds, if you just press once it will not turn off your power unless the battery is dead.
- Q: Why my wi-fi lost frequntly by using UPS?
A: That may caused by your battery is lack of power, need to be charged immediately.
- Q: Why my touch screen did not work preporly with UPS?
A: Please change the batteries.