Banana Pi M2 ULTRA
Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is the open source hardware platform, Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra is a quad-core cortex -A7 CPU ,use Allwinner R40 design, it support WIFI+BT on board.
Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra supports SATA interface on board.
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Ultra series run Android, Debian linux, Ubuntu linux,Raspbian system and other OS.
Banana PI PBI-M2 Ultra hardware: Quad Core ARM Cortex A7,ARMv7 CPU, 2GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8G eMMC flash on board
Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra with Gigabit Ethernet port, It can run Android smoothly.
The size of Banana PI BPI-M2 Ultra same as Banana Pi BPI-M64, support 1080P video, the 40 pin GPIO header is pin-compatible with Raspberry Pi.
The new BPI-M2 Ultra is a tiny little computer with great big ambitions.
The expandable single-board device runs either Linux or Android and features impressive specs that outshine comparable products by a substantial margin.
Highlights include a quad-core ARMv7 processor, a Mali 400 MP2 GPU, 2G of DDR3 RAM, a microSDXC slot,8G eMMC flash,WIFI&BT onboard and support for 1080P ultra high-definition video.
- Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU
- Dual core Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 2G DDR3 SDRAM
- support SATA interface
- MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB expansion
- 8G eMMC flash (option 16/32/64G)
- CSI camera intface and DSI display interface support
- 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port
- (3) USB 2.0 hosts and (1) USB otg port
- 1080P high-definition video playback
- HDMI port and multi-channel audio output
- WIFI&Bluetooth 4.0 with 802.11BGN onboard
- 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with microphone support
- Built-in 3.7V Lithium Battery Charging Circuit
- Hardware security enables trustzone security system, Digital Rights Management (DRM), information encryption/decryption, secure boot, secure JTAG and secure efuse
- allwinner R40 chip and V40 chip is PIN to PIN compatibility, so BPI-M2 Ultra just replace V40 chip onboard, easy to DIY and do a new product
|CPU||quad-core cortex -A7,the most power efficient CPU core ARM's ever development|
|GPU||dual-core MALI-400 MP2 and runs at 500MHz, capable of 1.1 Gpixel/s throughput. Graphics capabilities are slightly higher than the original Xbox’s level of performance. The GPU provides OpenGL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, 1080p45 H.264 high-profile encode and decode.|
|SDRAM||2GB DDR3 with 733MHz(shared with GPU)|
|SATA||suppoort SATA interface|
|GPIO||40 Pins Header, 28×GPIO, some of which can be used for specific functions including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, I2S.|
|On board Network||10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D)|
|Wifi Module||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (AP 6212 module on board)|
|On board Storage||MicroSD (TF) card, eMMC 8G on board (option：16/32/64G)|
|Display||4-lane MIPI DSI display,or RGB panel or LVDS panel,TV-out on HDMI V1.4|
|Video||Multi-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263, H.264, etc H.264 decode up to 1080P60,support video encodeing:High-deinition(HD)H.264 video encoder is up to 1080P@45fps|
|Audio outputs||HDMI, analog audio (via 3.5 mm TRRS jack), I2S audio (also potentially for audio input)|
|Camera||A CSI input connector Camera:Supports 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface,Supports CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL,Supports 5M pixel camera sensor ,Supports video capture solution up to 1080p@30fps|
|Audio input||On board microphone|
|USB||3 USB 2.0 host, 1 USB 2.0 OTG|
|Buttons||Reset button, Power button, U-boot button|
|Leds||Power status Led and RJ45 Led|
|IR||on board IR receiver|
|DC Power||5V/2A with DC port|
|battery||3.7V lithium battery power support|