TMC2209 3D Printer Driver Board Pack
The TMC2209 driver can be used to replace LV8729, TMC2208, A4988 and other drivers.
Due to the low utilization rate of LV8729 drivers, LV8729 drivers has stopped producing currently.
And users can use TMC2208 or TMC2209 and other drivers instead.
The step value of TMC2209 driver is calculated according to the setting subdivision, and the chip uses its own differential algorithm to expand to 265 subdivision.
- 256 steps subdivision
- Larger current output
- Lower noise than beforeise than before
- Subdivision: 256 steps
- Theoretical current: 2A
- Configuration Mode: STEP/DIR or UART
- Default factory current: 0.85A
- Load drive motor voltage: 5.5~28V
- IC Logic working voltage: 3~5V
- Recommended current: <1.7A
- Weight: 10g (Single piece)
How to paste heat sink
How to adjust and measure it
- 5* TMC2209 3D Printer Driver Board
- 5* Blue Aluminum Heat sink
- 5* 2Pin pin header
- 1* Dupont Jumper wire
- 1* Screw driver
- TMC2209 driver,replace LV8729, TMC2208, A4988, 3D printer, 3D printer driver board