Camera Module For RPi Zero/w SKU: ER-0014
Camera Module For RPi Zero/w
CSI camera for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W.
- Easy to setup
- Soft cable
- CSI interface support
- Light weight
- Product Outlook
- Details of lens
How to use
1. Insert the flexible cable vertically into the CSI interface of the Raspberry Pi ZERO and fasten it. 2. Remove the protective film before using the lens 3. bare boards, pay attention to ESD damage, guard against static electricity!
1. firmware and RPi raspi-config have been updated for the camera, do an
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get upgrade sudo raspi-config
2. Select the camera and enable the RPi camera driver firmware, then reboot.
3. Use the raspivid command line program and raspistill camera operation to capture images or video clips.
4. Captured video clips need to play with mplayer
- 1 x Camera Module For RPi Zero/W
- Camera Module For RPi Zero/w