Armor Case For RPi 4B with Dual Fan SKU: ZP-0077
Armor Case For RPi 4B with Dual Fan
This armor shell is an upgraded product based on the original armor shell.
It not only supports the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. It adds dual fan stability to the design.
The noise of the double fan is reduced, so that the armor shell not only protects your pi well, but also dissipates heat in time to ensure the normal operation of the system.
The outer casing is machined by CNC, which is very delicate and beautiful. It is the best choice for your Raspberry Pi shell.
- Easy to setup
- Super Quiet Dual Fan
- Ultimate Cooling
- Aluminum Alloy
- CNC Machining
- 1 x Armor case with dual fan
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Allen wrench
- 4 x M2.5 Hexagon socket head screw
- 3 x Thermal Tape
How to assemble
- Unscrew Hexagon socket head screw with the Allen wrench.
- Paste the thermal tape to Raspberry Pi as following pictures.
- Put the Raspberry Pi on the bottom of the armor case.
- Put the other part on the top of Raspberry Pi and Connect the Fan to 5V and GND pins as following picture:
- Armor Case, Raspberry Pi 4B, aluminum case, dual fan, heat sinks