Argon ONE Aluminum case with Fan for RPi 4B SKU: C-0008
Argon ONE Aluminum case with Fan for RPi 4B
Argon ONE Made with aluminum alloy and polished with a modern Space Grey finish for stunning aesthetics and functionality.
The whole case top acts as a passive cooling for the Raspberry Pi.
And a software controllable fan is added inside the case for better temperature management.
Assembling the case with the Raspberry Pi is easy.
Installing the Argon ONE Script that unlocks the full functionality of the Argon ONE in one line.
All of the ports are accessed at the back, making the mini-computer manageable with minimal cable clutter and easy cleaning.
A proper power button is installed on the case to prevent file damage.
It safely Shutdowns, Reboots, and Forced Shutdowns functions are built in features.
The PCB Board built into the case provides separate power sources to the fan and power switch, as well as extending the GPIO pins to use the case in multiple projects.
- Sleek Aluminum Enclousure
- Passive And Active Cooling
- Easy Assembly
- Neat Cable Management
- Proper System Shutdown
- Magnetic Removable Top
- Access To GPIO
- 1 x Argon ONE Aluminum case
How to assemble
- 1. Connect extension board to Raspberry Pi.
- 2. Paste thermal tape to heatsink block.
- 3. Connect Raspberry Pi and extension board to female pin header on the fan driver board.
- 4. Fix them togeter with screws.
- 5. Fix the bottom of case with screws.
- Argon ONE Aluminum case with Fan for RPi 4B, Aluminum case, Raspberry Pi 4B