Aluminum Case for RPi 4B with 2510 fan SKU:ZP-0091
Aluminum Case for RPi 4B with 2510 fan
GeeekPi Raspberry Pi 4 Armor Case is specially designed for the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
It can be access to all ports and slots of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, such as usb-c power port, micro hdmi ports, audio port, usb ports, sd card slot, camera port, gpio port, display slot and so on;Heatsink pads cover all heat generating components except wireless.
The thermal tapes can help this aluminum alloy case close to the heating chip for better heat dissipation; The dual fan has a better quiet effect and a better cooling effect for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B;Thermal pads actually make contact with heatsink and all components.
The case has an acrylic window on the side that improves wireless/bluetooth performance and makes status lights visible,provides micro sd access, camera cable passthrough.
- Armor case upgrading version
- CNC machinning
- Aluminum material
- Easy to assemble
- Does not interfere with wifi signals
- Thermal Tape will stick the cooling fan with Raspberry Pi stably.
- Parameter: 7500rpm/min
- Used for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Weight: 200g
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.6 x 3.8cm
How to assemble
- Unscrew the screws and put Raspberry Pi 4B as following picture:
- Put the thermal tape on Raspberry Pi 4B's CPU and memory chip and insert the acrylic panel into the case.
- Close the top case and fix it with screws.
- Connect the cable of fan to Raspberry pi 4B GPIO (5V and GND).
- 1x Aluminum Alloy Case with Dual Fan for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- 1x User Manual
- Aluminum Alloy Case with Dual Fan for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, armor case, raspberry pi 4B, heatsinks, 2510 fan, geeekpi