7 inch 1024x600 Screen and driver board with Amplifier and Two speakers Kit SKU: EP-0089
7 inch 1024x600 Screen and driver board with Amplifier and Two speakers Kit
This is a new product for DIY users, it's a very smart choice if you want to DIY your own stereo system or entertainment system.
It have two speakers and an amplifier onboard.
You can control the volume on the OSD system
It provides OSD system for you to change color, contrast and some other options.
- Operating voltage: 12V (current requirement 1A-2A)
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 12V DC voltage input, the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1024 * 600
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1024 × 3 (RGB) ×600
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- The number of connection: 50 PIN Digital (TTL) TCON
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board with Amplifier onboard
- 1 x White cable wire (connected to the key board)
- 1 x key board
- 1 x A pair of speaker(Two speakers)
- 1 x 12V DC cable wire
- How to wire up:
Raspberry Pi Configure
- How to setup resolution for the screen:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script, you can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
git clone https://github.com/yoyojacky/52Pi.git
chmod +x restool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.