10.1-Inch-1366x768 Display Kit(without Touch Screen) SKU:Z-0114
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raspberry Pi 10.1-Inch-1366x768 Display Kit
- Note: The LCD screen without HDMI or VGA cable, un-touch screen version doesn't need drivers.
Attention：The following picture shows the latest version of 10.1-inch-1366x768 Display kit, it has new blue color on board.
|Platform||Screen and driver board||Notes|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus||√|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B||√|
|Raspberry Pi 2 Model B||√|
- Operating voltage: 9V (current requirement 1A-2A), Recommend 12V power supply.
- Rated power: 10-12Watt
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 5V DC voltage input, you can use USB, or power bank, but the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1366x768,
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation, you can adjust the tone, color depth, contrast and so on in OSD.
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 10.1 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 235mm(W) × 142.7mm (H) × 4.7mm(D)
- Viewing area: (H) × (V)
- Resolution: 1366 × 3 (RGB) ×768
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- Connection type: 50 PIN Digital (TTL) TCON and backlight power cable.
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 10.1-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
How to change resolution
You DO NOT have to change resolution, it's based on a standard resolution.
- Q: How can I use this screen in my car ?
A: Sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Q: Which wire cable can i use?
A: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.
- Q: Is it possible to use this driver board with amplifier + different LCD panel?
A: No,I feel sorry about that,you cannot do like this.